My aim is to reimagine the New Canaan Board of Education not as a group of hard to reach experts/professionals giving out orders, but rather a group of accessible parents working collaboratively with the administration and the constituents we serve in the most transparent way possible. Decisions should be made only after rigorous debate, and oversight and fiscal common sense are necessary ingredients to that process. Our youngest and most vulnerable children deserve a voice. As do all New Canaan residents. I’m running to make sure that they have one.
– New Canaan resident for 5+ years
– Married to Milana for 12 years with four children: Holly (10, Saxe), Casey (8, South), Charlie (6, South), Kyle (4, Playland Nursery School)
– St Aloysius Parish – member (daughter Holly is altar server)
– NC Baseball Coach – pre-k, K, “A” and Travel
– NCFC Soccer Coach – pre-k, K, 1st, 2nd grade
– NC Flag Football Coach – 2nd grade
– NC Softball Coach – K, 1st, 2nd grade
– Previously worked at personal data startup Datacoup (Finance, Business Development), Deutsche Bank Securities High Yield Bond group (Diversified Industrials)
– Graduated from Scarsdale High School, 1997; Boston College, BA Economics, 2001
Learn more on Facebook.